Whether you’re an:
- Investigations Manager
- Senior Investigator
- Inspector, or
- In Compliance …
… when you’re looking to upskill and step up your government investigations career it’s hard to know where to turn. You probably already know that the Certificate IV In Government Investigations (PSP40416) will make a big impact for your career.
But where do you start?
Tackling investigation challenges head-on
First, let’s talk about the challenges many government investigators face before their certification.
Do any of these ring true for you?
Feeling lost in complex investigations
Are your investigations complex, confusing and often lacking in direction?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
When we first meet them, many of our students say that they were never really trained on how to conduct structured investigations at work – let alone do it “well”.
When you’re on your own from the very start, conducting investigations can seem overly complex and daunting.
And trying to figure it out as you go leads to confusion. As a result, your investigations take longer than they need to and become hard to follow.
Outdated methodologies are holding you back
Your current methodology for conducting investigations is outdated, slow, or worse – you don’t have one.
As mentioned above, when you don’t have clarity and structure leading your investigation, you’re bound to run into trouble.
As a result, investigations take longer and are more confusing, leaving you open to mistakes.
Having a clear, efficient, structured, and up-to-date methodology for conducting investigations is so important for when conducting government investigations.
Struggling with unresolved investigations
You currently have a few old investigations on your books, and they’re lagging behind with no structure.
Having multiple unresolved investigations is a surefire way of getting overwhelmed, right?
Equipping yourself with the right tools, strategies and structure is the only way to effectively move multiple investigations forward efficiently.
Transform your career in Government Investigations
OK, if you’re nodding on the inside, chances are the Certificate IV In Government Investigations (PSP40416) is a good option for you.
But if you’re going to go through the effort of doing the study, you’ll want to get some solid benefits in return, right?
Here’s what students typically achieve after they complete their certification:
1. Promotions and higher salaries
- After gaining certification, you’ll be more eligible for promotions to more senior or managerial positions. That means… you’re also able to request a higher salary.
2. Upskilled investigative skills and strategies
- With the skills and knowledge gained through your ICETS training, you’ll be on top of your game at all times.
- You’ll have the skills and knowledge to undertake professional government investigations that actually move forward and create great outcomes.
3. New career opportunities and a great future career
- The Certificiate IV in Government Investigations (PSP40416) is recognised by all Commonwealth and State regulatory agencies.
- Having this qualification will give you a wider range of opportunities across multiple agencies and new career opportunities in the future.
OK, but why choose to do your certification with ICETS?
1. Through our 9 and 10 day intensive classroom experiences, ICETS enables you to get your certification in the fastest way possible
- Unlike other providers, we offer students the option to attend our structured, in-person intensive classrooms.
- Our 9 & 10 day intensive classrooms allow you to cover the theory and deep dive into the subject matter with expert ICETS trainers.
- With the advantage of real-time answers to your questions, you’ll gain a much deeper understanding of the course content.
2. ICETS Certificate IV in Government Investigations (PSP40416) is so much more than just a way to “tick the box”
- Over and above getting the certification, you’ll see immediate improvements in all of your investigations.
- You’ll learn the most streamlined step-by-step investigation methodology currently available. And you’ll gain experience with the most advanced software tools used by industry pros for conducting professional government investigations.
- In contrast, we’ve seen that other providers teach outdated methodologies, often without even giving you hands-on experience with the tools of the trade.
3. ICETS are specialists in investigations for government
- This is key – we’re specialists in GOVERNMENT investigations – with a team of industry-leading instructors who have experience in the field.
- Getting your certification with us means you’ll learn from trainers who can draw on their specific experience in government investigations.
- (often, other providers will just have 1 or 2 “generalist” investigations trainers)
- With ICETS, you’ll benefit from a greater level of understanding on what’s working within today’s unique government investigations environment.,/li>
4. We’re the industry’s most trusted provider for Certificate IV in Government Investigations (PSP40416)
- ICETS is the preferred training provider for over 60 government agencies –
- State, and
- Local Government
- More than 4,000 investigators have already completed our courses nationally, and gone on to experience
- higher salaries
- career advancements, and
- run efficient and high quality investigations with their teams.
The Certificate IV in Government Investigations (PSP40416) offers you plenty of answers to obstacles you’re facing in your government investigations career.
If you’re experiencing complex investigations, career stagnation, outdated techniques and unresolved cases – this certification provides the clarity, structure, and modern approaches you need.
The Certificate IV In Government Investigations (PSP40416) is not just another tick in the box.
It’s the gateway to a bright future in the field of government investigations.