Investigative Interviewing Workshop
Investigative Interviewing Workshops are an interactive program for up to 12 people per workshop. The program is run over two days by highly qualified and experienced facilitators who have many years experience of actual investigative interviewing in a policing and workplace based investigative environment.
Our program follows the P.E.A.C.E model of investigative interviewing with students completing scenario based interviewing tasks across the workshop.
Get Started Today Below
Our course programs go well beyond programs provided by other providers in that our course programs are contextualised to your agency environment so that course participants have ownership over the course programs and clear application of course knowledge and skills to their regulatory and law enforcement environments.
The design and delivery of the modularised face-to-face; Investigative Interviewing Workshop program includes lectures‚ supporting resources and progressive practical interviewing scenarios across the workshop timetable. Clients can contextualise some of the workshop material and ICETS will work to include it in the workshop program.
A detailed workshop proposal is available through a consultation with one of our experienced business managers.
Government investigators or inspectors conducting investigative interviews with witnesses and Persons of Interest
- Practical application of theory through staged development of skills
- Internationally recognised investigative models
- Maximum of one facilitator to six student ratio for enhanced learning
Face to face learning pathways are also available for organisation specific “in-house” programs which can include contextualisation of course materials and assessments. Terms, conditions and fees apply.
1. Introduction to Investigative Interviewing
2. PEACE Framework – Best practice interviewing model
3. Planning the interview
4. Procedural and legal requirements
5. Strategies to engage the interviewee
6. Phases in the body of the interview
7. Closing and evaluating the interview
8. Outputs from an interview (Statements / Transcripts)
9. Practical scenarios and activities throughout
Workshop: Investigative Interviewing Workshop IIW
© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au
Level 6, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 AUSTRALIA
Copyright© 2019 - 2021 - All Rights Reserved
Investigation Compliance & Enforcement Training Systems - RTO 31398