Surviving the Regulatory Environment
Get Started Today Below
Our course programs go well beyond programs provided by other providers in that our course programs are contextualised to your agency environment so that course participants have ownership over the course programs and clear application of course knowledge and skills to their regulatory and law enforcement environments.
The design and delivery of the modularised face-to-face; Surviving the Regulatory Environment program includes lectures, supporting resources and optional practical activities. Clients can contextualise some of the workshop material and ICETS will work to include it in the workshop program.
A detailed workshop proposal is available through a consultation with one of our experienced business managers.
Government regulatory officers working in the field.
- Delivering international best practice risk management
- Personal risk management strategies
- Managing unreasonable clients
- Communication strategy development
1. Security Awareness
2. Maintaining Operational Safety
3. Managing unreasonable clients
4. Strategic Communication
5. Applying Strategic Communication
6. Influencing others through communication
7. Other considerations in strategy development
8. Practicum sessions
Workshop: Surviving the Regulatory Environment SRE
© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au
Level 6, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 AUSTRALIA
Copyright© 2019 - 2021 - All Rights Reserved
Investigation Compliance & Enforcement Training Systems - RTO 31398