Diploma of Government Investigations
The Diploma of Government Investigations PSP50416 Course provides participants with skills and knowledge to analyse, plan and implement complex or technical investigations into breaches of legislation or regulation. The course focuses on investigative skills and investigation management but incorporates other management functions.
The competencies in this course are those generally required by a person responsible for the coordination and conduct of investigations. It is suitable for individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government investigations environment.
Enrol Today Below
This qualification covers the competencies required by a person responsible for the coordination and conduct of investigations. It is suitable for individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled duties in a government investigations environment. No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
To be awarded the qualification students must be graded competent in all assessments for 11 units of competency within a 24 month enrollment period. Enrollment periods beyond the designated 24 month period will incur additional fees.
Units of competency
The following is an indicative list of units delivered in public courses.
2. ELECT PSPREG032 Undertake routine inspections and monitoring
3. CORE PSPLEG007 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
4. ELECT PSPGEN101 Use complex workplace communication strategies
5. CORE PSPINV004 Conduct Investigation
7. ELECT PSPGEN131 Coordinate resource allocation and usage
8. ELECT BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plan
9. CORE PSPREG026 Review and evaluate investigations
10. CORE PSPETH008 Promote the values and ethos of the public service
11. ELECT BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
Qualification: PSP540416 Diploma of Government Investigations
© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au
Level 6, 300 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 AUSTRALIA
Copyright© 2019 - 2021 - All Rights Reserved
Investigation Compliance & Enforcement Training Systems - RTO 31398